Thursday, April 2, 2009

Won 2nd place in the Spline Doctors Challenge :)

VIDEO:
(http://www.danimating.com/bale_web_low.mov)

Just wanted to say that I am very happy to have won the 2nd place in the Spline Doctors Challenge... it was very fun to animate the Christian Bale rant... and as a prize I got some Pixar swag that I will be receiving in a couple of weeks.. YAY! :)

you can check the rest of the entries at the spline doctors website: www.splinedoctors.com...

In a couple of days or so I will be posting my animation process on this animation for the people who are interested... so stay tuned!.

Thanx to Andrew Gordon and all the doctors for making this fun contest.. I hope they keep doing this!... :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Dan!!!YEA!!! i really enjoyed your submission and it looked like you had a lot of fun animating it! Really impressive man! Great job man!

Kyle Kenworthy said...

Congrats, nice job man!

Ron said...

Congrats! It is a nice job and a pretty good dramatization of exactly the sort of thing I yell at my computer while sometimes animating in 3ds max...

Daniel Huertas said...

Thanks for stopping by guys..

you are very kind :)

Ron said...

You're welcome! Do you plan to upload it to YouTube? I'd love to link to it on my blog but don't want to blow your bandwidth limits. Haha! I made it sound like a lot of people go to my blog...

:) said...

muy bueno !! felicidades.... el ganador.. ya esta pasado... jj muy divertido..

PD: haber si me uno al proximo contest