Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tailor..

I went for the look of a squirrel in this assignment... I had planned a lot more than this but i have a very harsh deadline at work that didn't let me have the time i needed to do so... so i tried to keep it simple.. :)

I wanted to upload the planning I did with "DviewPaint" (www.ericdlegare.com) and the final result together ... I had a problem with maya.. and i couldn't be able to use the new AM arc track tool... so i had to animate Tailor's tail on 1's :S it was a bit painful and my eyes still hurting... but i think i could call it as 'final' :P

2 comments:

avneriginal said...

Hey D,

Nice work mate, subtle, simple and full of life!
I could imagine you sitting on a bench in the park observing some squirrels!

The energy feels right as well as the texture in the timing.

Looking forward to see more, keep rocking man!

Av

Dane said...

i don't understand, your animation is so good on that chevisodes test, why are you doing animation mentor?